Anti aging is a complex process, which requires from you a number of ways to overcome it. One of the means to not only look and also feel younger is detoxing, which we will describe in this article.
Do you feel tired and sluggish and just our of sync? Are you experiencing digestive distress or problems with your skin? It’s quite possible you’re suffering from toxic build-up. It may be time to consider doing a detox. Detox (short for detoxification) has been practiced for thousands of years. It is a naturally anti aging and very effective way to cleanse the body from the inside out and is the key to achieving and maintaining optimal health and well-being. Detoxing allows the body to flush out toxins and contaminants that have built up over the years in our cells, bloodstream and organs.
Detoxing can help relieve these problems:
- Chronic Fatigue
- Low Energy
- Digestive Problems
- Bloated / Gassy
- IBS – Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Candida -Yeast Infections
- Skin Disorders such as Eczema and Psoriasis
- Bad Breath / Body Odor
- Loss of Concentration
- Muscle / Joint Pain
- Overweight / Underweight
There are a number of detox programs to chose from (depending on your needs) from Colon and Parasite Cleanses that use herbs, fiber and vitamins to Colon Hydrotherapy (also known as Colonics) which uses gentle water to cleanse the colon.
Following a Detox Program, you can continue to cleanse your body with these healthy, healing, anti aging practices to assist the bodies natural detoxification:
- Eat a Nutritious Antioxidant Rich Diet – fruits, vegetables (preferably organic) and high in fiber
- Drink 8 Glasses of Water Daily – to help flush out toxins and keep you hydrated
- Cleanse and Protect your Liver – with herbs such as milk thistle and dandellion root tea
- Vitamin – C is a powerful antioxidant that is essential for any detox program
- Practice Diaphragmatic Breathing – Deep breathing has a very powerful impact on your health! Clikc on the link to learn more about Diaphragmatic Breathing.
- Dry Skin Brushing – Used for centuries, dry skin brushing not only helps to exfoliate the skin, but is one of the most underated practices for healthy skin and the entire body! Click on the link for the many health benefits of Dry Skin Brusing.
- Hydrotherapy – Also used for centuries this practice of alternating hot and cold water produces many healing benefits. For more information on Hydrotherapy.
- Exercise – Is the # 1 anti aging secret in the world! For the numerous anti aging benefits of Exercise.
- Sauna – Sweating in a sauna is excellent for eliminating waste through perspiration
PLEASE NOTE: For vibrant health, it’s recommended to do a detoxification cleanse at least once a year. After your cleanse is complete, it’s recommended to take probiotics to replace the good bacteria you lose while cleansing your colon. DO NOT take probiotics during the cleanse as they’ll just get washed out. Consult a health care practitioner if you have any questions regarding detoxing.