Studies show that many people are not getting the proper vitamins and nutrients they need to battle the aging process. While aging is inevitable – with the proper diet, exercise, and supplements you can live a longer healthier life, more youthful life!
Anti Aging Supplements That May Help You Turn Back The Clock:
- ACETYL L-CARNITINE -This anti aging brain nutrient helps prevent and increase brain receptors that would otherwise deteriorate with age. Effects include enhanced cognitive ability and a lessening of depression.
- ALPHA LIPOIC ACID – Hailed as the most powerful antioxidant known to man – Alpha Lipoic Acid is about 400 times stronger than Vitamin-C and may be the most important antioxidant of all in protecting the brain from neurological decline seen with aging.
- ANTIOXIDANTS – The principal antioxidants – Vitamins A, C, and E, Selenium, and Beta-Carotene are all effective in helping prevent heart disease, cancer, stroke, and a variety of other diseases associated with aging. Antioxidants prevent disease by destroying free radicals inside the body.
- BORON – Crucial for supporting bones – Boron protects against osteoporosis, while preserving joint health and cognitive function.
- CALCIUM – Essential for strong teeth and bones – To be effective calcium needs to be taken with ample doses of Vitamin-D and Magnesium. NOTE: Calcium and Magnesium work together to prevent Osteoporosis.
- COENZYME Q10 – CoQ10 has numerous health benefits – Strengthens immune system, lowers blood pressure, prevents heart attacks, counters obesity, and slows aging.ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS – EFA’s are vital for the immune system, brain function, circulatory health, skin health, and anti aging benefits. Omega-3 and Omega-6 have different effects – borage and evening primrose provide Omega-6, while fish oils provide Omega-3’s.
- DIGESTIVE ENZYMES – Our bodies produce natural enzymes. When we’re young we have an abundant supply – as we age we produce less. Many people think that taking digestive enzyme supplements are just for people with digestive problems – they are important for people of all ages, and they’re especially vital as we age. Enzymes are natural energizers and essential for the breakdown and absorption of nutrients needed for health and longevity.
- DHEA – Is a natural hormone found in our body and produced by our adrenal glands. As we age the levels decrease. DHEA can help with chronic fatigue, impaired immunity, heart disease, senility, and sexual dysfunction. DHEA is also known to lower the risk of cancer.
- PHOSPHATIDYL CHOLINE – The main component of lecithin and needed for proper mental function, phosphatidyl choline helps prevent heart disease, gallstones, and liver problems, and has been found to be beneficial for neurolgical problems, memory loss, and depression.
- RESVERATROL – (rez-VER-a-trawl) – This red wine extract is beoming one of the most talked about longevity products on the market today. Resveratrol is a powerful anti aging antioxidant which lowers bad (LDL) cholesterol and boosts your energy levels.
- SAMe – (Sammy) is being touted as an anti aging health-enhancing blockbuster. SAMe maintains mitochondrial funtion (the power generator of our cells) and prevents DNA mutations. In addition, SAMe protects the liver and heart and helps counteract depression.